Friday, January 1, 2021

David Allen Books

 So, this year, my resolution is to Getting Things Done and Making It All Work. Both are books by David Allen.

I have way too many projects going on, and last time I checked, I have 4000 books scanned in,  and not only it's not over yet, but I also have paperwork to scan in also. David suggested that you should dump everything into the IN box. I don't think I have a big enough box for that. So, I will need to do it in stages.

On the good side, I did increase my typing speed to a minimum 60 wpm, and up to 100 wpm. Also, I'm finalizing my journal form. So, hopefully I'll get at least a handle of workflow, instead of being overwhelmed by it, like last year.

Today is a new day. The first day of the rest of my life. Welcome to the year 2021!


No comments: