Saturday, February 28, 2009

February is wasted

RANT

I don't know what's going on anymore. January was pretty good. Come February, though, it seems like time is frozen in partway in January. I got sick and the ceiling collapse has something to do with it, but it is kind of hard to believe it took all of February. I'm looking at my Journal, and it is still stuck in January. The only stuff in February is what I put in January. Now March is here. I see a lot of catching up to do. I wonder how everybody else is doing, whether or not they realize productivity is down or business as usual. I started seeing a lot of non-accomplishment by other people. I wonder if they care?

I did accomplish something. I managed to complete the shooting range in Silent Scope game. Then it leads me to believe that maybe I can finish the main game, too. I like the one in Colby, KS. I also saw a Korean version of it. I don't like that one. Too touchy!

I also some fires down a farm in Texas. I also put in some pics from Tulsa OK turnpike.

No comments: