Sunday, April 20, 2008

Maximum Tune 3

TOYS

I was playing this game, Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune version 3. I spent $20 on it, upgrading my car to decent 600 HP level. The game itself is nice. Well balanced, I think. Except roads are very much congested with traffic. I swear I bumped into more cars here than any other version.

Anyway, a fellow gamer by the name ROC, that was his handle, asked to play against him. This after I have spent all my money. So I was reluctant to do it. Fortunately, the system has a GHOST MODE, so I told him to just play against my ghost. And his car was maximized. I chose the Hakone route, since my car was a Mitsubishi Lancer. At first, he did well, but then after scraping a few walls, he panicked, and scraped a few more, whereas my run, I scraped a few walls early, but as I got used to the course's turns, I got better. And what do you know? My ghost won! It was eerie watching my car moved by itself. It scraped all the wall sections I was scraping. Incredible! Certainly a good way to compete without spending too much money! I didn't think I would like the system, but I do now!

No comments: