Friday, November 20, 2009

McCabin McDonald

TRAVEL

I'm at McDonald in Strafford, MO. It is a very interesting place. It bills itself McStop Of The Ozarks. There's www.mcmissouri.com/11731 on the receipt. Manager Melissa Bryce.

Have you seen log cabin decor in a fast food restaurant before? Lots of wildlife pictures adorn the walls. There is a humongous fireplace in the middle of the room.

The service is excellent. I was still smarting from yesterday's money slip, so I ordered from the discount menu. The cashier was extra polite. I like that a lot. Then again, this cashier was an older person. The one who ripped me off was a young person. Therefore, I say that McDonald needs to hire more older person. Even here, the young person are sedate instead of rambuctious. So kudos to manager Bryce. You do well in hiring good people!

If you ever come this way, I 44 exit 88, Missouri, then check it out! The food, unfortunately, is still McDonald fare. Next time I come this way, though, I will have one of those Angus Burger.

No comments: