Friday, January 11, 2008

Chicken Stew

PERSONAL COOKING
Mountain House Chicken Stew
Potatoes, Chicken, carrots, peas, corn oil, nonfat dry milk, modified corn starch, salt, hydrolyzed corn soy wheat gluten protein, onions, chicken fat, sugar, and other things.

Does it taste good? Yes. Surprisingly so. Stew isn't my normal food consumption, but it really taste good. I get suspicious immediately, and checked the nutrition fact for salt, and there it is: Sodium 57% per serving. Unfortunately for me, I ate the whole package by myself, and that 2 servings per bag means that I'm sodium rich at the moment. Note to self: do not eat salty snack if eating this product.

The water was relatively hot, but not boiling. It was a little on the low side, resulting in some dried potato cube, but I don't mind at all. A testament of how delicious the food is.

I like the 0 g Trans Fat per serving label at the front, but don't really like the 2.5 g Saturated Fat Nutrition info at the back, nor the 11 g Total Fat per serving info.

It sure tastes good, though.

Mountain House Chicken Stew: Good.

No comments: