Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Old icons are going away

First, it was David Carradine. Then, there's Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, and Ed McMahon. It seems that a lot of people I know growing up has ended up dying recently. Not only recently, but close to one another.

It makes me wonder if there's a corelation between economic depression and times of death. Probably not since DC and MJ were active at the time of death.

You know, dying like that isn't so bad. To die while you're busy is better than to die while doing nothing. I'm glad these people continues their life full of activities up to their time of death. Even Farrah Fawcett who was dying of cancer, contributed by sharing her life. What could have been another death, becomes a meaningful, inspirational passage to the next level.

I should take up Tai Chi once more. As Kwai Chang Caine (David Carradine's character in kung fu) once said: "You life a full life, until one day, your heart fails you, and you die quickly, and in peace." or something like that, I don't remember the exact line. Since that was true in DC's case, then I guess DC is KCC.

No comments: